Team Pink
Welcome to Team Pink the KCVDS team! You are apparently not logged in to the website. If you are just browsing please consider joining! You can join by registering via this page. Have a nice day and we hope to see you again some time!
Team Pink
Welcome to Team Pink the KCVDS team! You are apparently not logged in to the website. If you are just browsing please consider joining! You can join by registering via this page. Have a nice day and we hope to see you again some time!
Team Pink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Pink

Yugioh KCVDS Team

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Team Pink has started and is in the works to become better and more populated! Enjoy your stay and please invite your friends!

Deck Scoring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tewky
Admin
Tewky

Deck Scoring Empty
PostSubject: Deck Scoring   Deck Scoring I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm

When tested players will have the opportunity to have their deck scored on compatibility and effectiveness the scoring should look like this:

Player Name
Type of Deck (All decks that do not have a basis will be referred to as PTG (Put together) Decks)

Overall Score (Is the deck good(NOT OPINION)? 1-5)
Overall Compatibility(Does the deck work together with its self? 1-5)
Combos (All combos should be 1-5 1 being a simple combo and 5 being game deciding combos)
Unique Deck(1-5, 1 being common 5 being extremely rare)

If anyone can think of anything else it should be scored on please reply to this post and I will fix it lol.

All tests can be performed by DragonClaws or my self!
Back to top Go down
https://teampink.iftopic.com

Deck Scoring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Pink :: Deck Scores-
Jump to: