Team Pink
Welcome to Team Pink the KCVDS team! You are apparently not logged in to the website. If you are just browsing please consider joining! You can join by registering via this page. Have a nice day and we hope to see you again some time!
Team Pink
Welcome to Team Pink the KCVDS team! You are apparently not logged in to the website. If you are just browsing please consider joining! You can join by registering via this page. Have a nice day and we hope to see you again some time!
Team Pink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Pink

Yugioh KCVDS Team

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Team Pink has started and is in the works to become better and more populated! Enjoy your stay and please invite your friends!

Clown Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tewky
Admin
Tewky

Clown Control Empty
PostSubject: Clown Control   Clown Control I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Okay so this is a deck, that I created as a form of ultra control deck because it controls you by keeping your monsters dead as well as if you slip any by, they are usually in a position that further benefits me.
The idea is to be able to summon Dream Clown and/or Blade Rabbit and use the spells and traps to stall while making them alternate from attack to defense and vice versa as much as possible to clear the enemies monsters out, unfortunately I have no S/T control in this deck but if you know of any cards that could help with that, that would be great.

Monsters (14)
3x Don Zaloog
2x Crass Clown
3x Dream Clown
1x Sangan
1x Marshmallon
1x Spirit Reaper
3x Blade Rabbit

Magics and Spells (14)
3x Stumbling
2x Earthquake
1x Giant Trunade
2x Nightmare's Steelcage
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Messenger of Peace
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Monster Reborn

Traps(12)
3x Labyrinth of Nightmares
2x Zero Gravity
2x Royal Oppression
1x Threatening Roar
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Gravity Bind
2x Good Goblin Housekeeping

Please help fix. I desperately need more monsters xD
Back to top Go down
https://teampink.iftopic.com
Magnus

Clown Control Empty
PostSubject: clown control toolbox   Clown Control I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:59 pm

add a giant rat, which lets you summon a dream clown /blade rabbit upon destruction, if stumbling is out the attacking monster is bye bye....

also "tragedy" is a great card in this deck (works for me) as you can chain it to any time your opponents monster shit to def, and destroy all def on their field.

optional combo (which is kinda risky and builds up space, so it can hinder you in a tight spot) is having dark mirror force, as it can be chained to by "Zero gravity" or "NO ENTRY!" and remove all (former) atk position monsters your opponent Ctrl from play.

but if i where you i'd skip on the reinforcement, as its only target is don and he is a "relatively" weak monster.....

but i haven't had any real competition, so my word might not be any good XD
Back to top Go down

Clown Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Pink :: Decks-
Jump to: